Friday, June 22, 2007

Do chickens think rubber humans are funny?

The belly rules the mind is a spanish proverb, i do not kid you. The spanish are very profound people (rather like me) and i agree with this whole stomach-ly. (The title, that is.)
Heres another one that amuses me-
He who eats alone, chokes alone.
I'm beggining to like these proverb people. I think i'd fit in well in that society.


Anyway, back to the purpose of this blog, now that the explanation to the name and all that is done. I eat, will eat, and have eaten.. i do that alot. so here i will document the good, the bad and the ugly. As well as all my very original jokes. Boredom kills, you see.
Chances are, i didnt ask you to view this.. and you did it from your own free will. so dont blame me if you wind up wasting your time. again- i didnt tell you to.
Now that we've got all that out of the way, Eat your heart out!

No comments: